Hey! Its Regan...again. More about Aidan. Well, as he's said, he's tall. 6 feet....A full foot taller than myself. He has stunning eyes....they change colors. When he's angry/sad they are deep brown...I almost never see that. I mainly see them a brilliant blue, rimmed with gray. The inside, closest to the pupil, is ALWAYS a tawny brown. He's got....the LONGEST eyelashes...and amazingly curly deep brown hair... He'll never say anything about it, but he's sorta (Understatement) buff. Lets just say he benches twice my weight, and leave it to you to guess what I weigh.
Academically inclined doesn't even begin to cover it, Aidan! He's a genius. Ha ha. Like...National Science fair...Really smart. He spells WAY better than me...and...texts like a madman!
Aidan is the guy that I looked at during summer '07, wishing I could have a guy like him. Sadly, both of us were dating. Me longer than him. I never thought it possible for someone as simple as me to end up with someone as amazing as him. Not until he sat there next to me, or rather... as layed under the stars, getting ready to ask me out.
He's been compared to Adonis. But not by me, originally. I agree, though. He's so caring. I think he's crazy...because I am no where as good as he thinks I am (Yes, Babe, glare at me all you want), but I go with it. I really don't deserve his kindness. Like..for example... we were running around all day at an interactive museum. I got totally worn out...and then it ended up that we had to share my mother's small car with TWO other people. So we were SQUISHED. I ended leaning against him, and falling asleep. From what I hear, he made sure that I was able to sleep soundly. Then, when we got back to my house, he let me fall asleep in his arms on the couch, AGAIN. I SO don't deserve that.
But anyhow. Aidan...He's basically the man that everyone wants. He's really protective, and tries to make sure I am always okay. Which...is really really hard. I'm a slight...Klutz. But I love him. He's the guy who everyone thinks is perfect. He'll never admit that he is. But he really is. Oh!!!
He can't cook.
~For now, Regan.
Ps, I might add more later =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment