Hey guys. Aidan here. Fun day. Late night.
11:11. Making the wish. The wish I always make around this time. Can you guess it?
I'll go into this in detail. When cognition kicks back in.
Check back in the morning. This'll be longer. Promise.
:)
When I see your eyes, your smile, I sprout wings. My heart soars. It is then I know I have seen the true face of beauty.
-With everything I have, Aidan.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, guys! Regan, it was terrific to see you as you helped your mom move into her new office digs on Friday. Aiden, it was great to meet you - I've heard some great things about you!
Anyhoo - I love the blog. You guys are such talented writers! I am looking forward to reading about your summer and learning how your everything unfolds . . .
Aiden, where's your post? What's with the silence? Bored already with this idea?
Wait, it wasn't you who wanted comments, was it? Well, Regan, you haven't posted either. Tsk, tsk.
Terribly sorry. (This is Regan) I shall force Aidan to write :D
Post a Comment