Its Regan, here! Aidan and I had an...intresting...day today. Due to myself, and a mistake I made, I woke a 5 to a text from Aidan. From there we talked until about 6:20, at which he let/made me go back to sleep, and woke me back up at 7:45 to go to work. Let me just say...waking up to his voice...there's nothing better...
Well. Anyhow. We were planning to see each other tonight, but it ends up that Aidan had a drumline rehearsal. By an odd change of events, I was asked to work tonight....so all's well that ends well. So, back on track: We'd decided to make up the lost time by seeing each other during the day, at my house. The plans came crashing about my head as I got a text from my mother saying "Flute lessons at two." Of course, I was itching to text him. I waited for a break, and sent a single text, then turning off my phone. We both were...RATHER...upset. When I got home, and revived my phone, the screen read 3 new messages. Two were from Aidan, one from my mother. "Christina is sick. Lessons canceled." I couldn't believe my luck...And called Aidan.
A: SO. What you do want to do?
R: Whatever you want, babe.
A:...
R: Can we go swimming?
A: Calling James (friend with pool)
It seemed like a great idea. At the time. :P
James agreed that we should swim. So I ran upstairs, changed, and was leaving to pick Aidan (My nanny as the driver) up, as he called with a morose voice.
A:Don't leave your house. The pool doesn't open until 4 today.
R:.... ARE YOU EFFING ME?!?!?
A: I'm so sorry...
R:Its okay..... Can I call you back?
A:...Yea...
I asked my nanny, Jennifer, if it was okay if he came over...He did. In a swim suit (we were still going to swim at 4)
We accomplished one thing, for sure. CHESS. But...didn't finish it, so it can't be crossed off the list. :(
Jennifer (yelling): Guys! its 4!!
A&R: Really??!?
It was...interesting...
We drove to his pool, meeting him outside. By now...it was COLD. I suspected the water to be cold, but as I dipped a foot in, I discovered that it was warmer than my racing or practice pools. Not that that is hard to accomplish...but anyhow....It...was FUN. James is a goof. Anywho. There were three girls there that when to Middle school with us, and were...less than nice to me. We avoided them. It seemed so ironic. I had been so vastly disliked, and now...I was dating the cream-of-the-crop. I suffered many a jealous stare, but ignored them, preferring rather to spend the time splashing Aidan. (His view should be funny.)
It seemed daring to kiss him at the pool.....but we did, anyway...:p
He decided to walk me home...and in the process cut open his foot....i feel terrible.
All in all, even shivering as I walked home, and learning that Aidan CAN'T SWIM OR DIVE WELL, I had fun....Can't believe that I have him...I don't deserve it...
~For now, Regan.
Ps, please leave comments!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You want comments? Why? (Tee hee.)
Post a Comment