Aidan again. Haha, you guys must be sick of us by now.
Anywho, like she said, today was...new? Well, I got to see her in a swimsuit. So right away, 'twas bound to be a day to remember. As fantastic as the time from when I arrived to her house til when I left, figuring all the details was anything but.
5:20 A.M.
Due to an...interesting night, we start talking to each other. Some things are said, but in the end, it's all okay.
6:20 A.M.
Everything ends well, she falls asleep, I decide to wake up for the day. As per her morning work schedule, I promise to wake her in a little over an hour.
7:45 A.M.
Right on cue, I call. She quietly answers with a sleepy hello, and prepares for the day. I know I'd miss her whilst she is gone, but it'll be worth it for tonight. I mix cereal with sugar and strawberries (culinary skills? no way!), and relax as I try to figure out how the day will work out.
But, as is expected (you'll soon learn this about me), I quickly become tired and take a...3 hour nap? Fun stuff. :P
1:00 P.M.
BAM! First obstruction to our beautiful plan of time together. Flute lessons. At two. ;alksjdf;lkajsd;flkj.
BAM BAM! Second obstruction. I come to a horrid revalation. I have a drum rehearsal tonight. 7-9:30. Again I say with increasing frustration:
;lakjsd;flkjas;dlkfja;lskdjf;laksjdfl;kjasdf.
With a defeated heart and sad eyes, I try to figure out what to do; try to hold on to any possible hope of tonight.
Then. An angellic text:
Flute lessons cancelled. Christina's ill.
Boom-KaSCHREECH
My heart stops. Really possible? Could it be? I hurridly call, plan it out, call James with an over-excited tone, change as fast as I can, and approach the door with butterflies in the stomache at the very tangible chance of seeing her beauty.
Ring Ring.....Ring Ring
Aidan? What's today?
...The day after memorial day?
Yeah......bad news.
........ ?
Pool opens at four.
*click*
Come on. Really? Another threat? Argh. I felt beyond horrible.
Ring Ring....Ri-
Hello?
Hello love...pool opens at four.
Are you EFFING me?
Afraid not...
:LKASDJF:LKAJDF!
*click*
Ring-
...Yeah?
Hey babe! Just come over here til four! Sound good?
*runs to get ready*
1:30 P.M.
Everything is finally perfect. From the moment I feel her tingly kiss, I know the day is really going to take off.
Time to really see who's better at chess?
OKAY!!
We nearly finished. (Note to all readers out there: it is exponentially more difficult to finish a chess game whilst the partner is more...light-hearted than normal. Including, but not limited to, knocking over the chess pieces every thirty seconds)
4:00 P.M.
Guys! Four o'clock!
Woah! Really?
4:10 P.M.
At the pool! Definitely all that I'd thought it'd be. As stated so lovingly by Regan, there was a group of...less than appreciative girls sharing the pool. But I only noticed this once. As was so blatantly obvious, the rest of the time my eyes were glued on her.
5:35 P.M.
Guys! Look at the time.
Crap!!
*run home hurridly*
And....well, the rest is easily guessed. Basically, I run home with her, plead my mother to pick me up, and head to my drumline rehearsal.
Another day in fair Verona!
Her smile is my light in this dark called Life.
-With everything I have, Aidan.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment