Hey! Regan here. Generally when I post, you'll see this font this color, to differ from Aidan's posts. We decided, after an idea contribution from my mother, to start a blog. The main idea was to have a place to list all the things that we wanted to do over the summer, check them off as they come, and write a he said/she said about them. And thus, this blog was born. Now. About the name? Well. If you've read Romeo and Juliet, you understand.
Now. For a little about me. My names Regan, I'm fully grown at 5' tall, and proudly beach blond. I don't do much: Play flute, was on StuCo, and swam. And of course tried to find every moment possible to spend with Aidan. Aidan...what a wonderful person. About him? Well. Lets just say he's amazing.... Kind, caring, helpful. Handsome. Everything you could ask for, and more....
~For now, Regan.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment