Hey, Regan here.
We've had a lot of inquiries as to why Aidan and I haven't been blogging, and, of coarse, I'm here to explain. Aidan just gave up. Too much stuff for him to do. He's in 6:30A.M weights, He's got a lot of summer homework, football 7-on-7, tenor drum sectionals, Drum line camp, New marchers camp (he's always been part of the pit, not the battery, so never marched), and band camp, as well as finding a lot of time to see me.
As for my self, I have nothing to really blog about. Aidan and i have been spending our summer hours at my house, playing apples to apples with my sister and our nanny, and just hanging out. Not that much to blog about, eh?
School is rapidly approaching for the both of us, and we'll try to blog if there is anything to blog at all about.
We hope that all of our readers will keep checking in, as i'll be posting updates on how Aidan and I are.
As of right now, we're still dating, with no issues. Today makes 5 months. We'll see how attending different schools will effect us, if at all. I'll try to keep you all posted.
Thank you for reading our blog, we appreciate it.
~With all of our best wishes, and love for our fans, Regan.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment